Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Nepali Boy in Kathmandu for Sexual Relationship

Hi, I am Love Kumar from Kathmandu, Nepal. I am searching for Sexual Relationship to Any girls & women. If you are interested in sexual activitiy you can contact me. I am young, tall and handsome guy. If you want to enjoy your private time with me, I am always ready for you. I am also ready to go with you wherever you want.



you can contact me through my email address: srsnepal1@yahoo.com , srsnepal1@live.com
I will charge affordable price and give you lifetime satisfaction.

Note: If you are not satisfied with my sexuality than you don't have to pay but, only my transportation charge only.

http://www.ziddu.com/download/7963834/UdayaMalinaSotangukalichadhaula.3gp.html

1 comment:

  1. single ladies or married ...interested for a strictly physical relationship... please contact me .. a helathy young guy is here for you to take care of your sex life .. 100% full satisfaction try it once contact whatsapp,imo,viber 984-4563751 or mali me at nawarajkarki158@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete